Every Mortgage Guide comes with an information Guidebook that covers:
- Detailed descriptions and explanations of different loan types.
- Detailed descriptions and explanations of different loss mitigation options.
- A step-by-step guide to walk you through the process of obtaining a payment reudction from your mortgage lender.
- Insider information from experienced negotiators specializing in Loan Reductions.
- All the latest information about Government Programs including President Obama’s Home Affordable Modification and Refinance Program, simplified and compiled in an easy to understand format to help you keep your home and reduce your payments.
- The latest information about the recent court settlement between the lenders and the states that can help you reduce your mortgage.
- Tips for dealing with your individual lender's loss mitigation department.
- Lender guidelines for a successful payment reduction with your lender.
- Lender and Mortgage Guide exclusive forms in EXCEL and WORD so that you can fill them out on your computer and automatically do calculations.
- Directions and tips on how to fill out your lender’s financial package and how to prepare your income/expense statement in a way that will increase your chances of approval.
- Tips on how NOT to write a hardship letter.
- Sample Hardship Letters and Checklists to make sure your letter is effective.
- How to know when you're not talking to the right person and tips on how to get to the right department.
- Tips on how to negotiate with your lender’s representative to get the best result.
- How to overcome objections and hurdles with your lender, tips on how to appeal if you've been denied, and instructions on how to raise pressure on your lender.
- Information about foreclosures and how to potentially stop them.
- Credit reporting and credit information.
- TheMortgageGuide shows you steps to get approved even if you've been denied in the past!
Plus every MortgageGuide package comes with VIDEO TUTORIALS with step-by-step instructions that show you:
- How to write your hardship letter.
- How to fill out your financial statements.
- How to create a profit and loss statement.
- How to research your loan online and determine the value of your property.
- AND MUCH MORE...!
As Seen On: